Gaining Momentum

Posted by Anshul Gautam On 5:15 AM 2 comments



Now we have authors from fourth years also. Our seniors from fourth year were very much keen to know if they could contribute their posts for our E-magazine or not. And to me, it was like a surprise.

I can see the way responses have been coming, our E-Magazine is surely going to result into a huge success. We aim to grow each day, and learn something new. My involvement in the E-Magazine committee as the editor is turning out to be a learning experience. Each day I am discovering something new, and getting acquainted with it by incorporating them into my work.

I hope not only me, but the entire Nav-Aakash E-Magazine committee would be gaining something by working here. 

2 comments :

you all are marching towards a sovereign path of knowledge as well excitement.I am very much sure about the triumph of your mission because it involves the concept of knowledge transfer here.
So,guys keep working hard and future will be definitely yours.

with best and warm regards

SHASHI KUMAR
CSE

Great Effort. God bless you and your team!

Post a Comment