Keeping it 'Fresh'

Posted by Anshul Gautam On 4:41 AM No comments



How does past affect you? Do you get involved in your memories and start overlooking the present? Or do you regret having missed doing several things which now you think you should have done then?
How do you take your past, this varies from people to people. For me, I look down the memory lane admiring what I had in past, and what I have now. How much improvement I have managed to reflect in my being at present as compared with what I used to be in past. And I think this is the proper way in which the past should be taken. Regret can bring nothing but the remorse.

Hey! There is something that I had to convey, and I haven’t turned philosophical right now as I turn out to be at my own blog. I have proposed the very first issue of our magazine to be themed upon ‘A new beginning’. This new beginning doesn’t represent the sole beginning of E-Magazine rather it signifies the new beginning each day we have to see. A new beginning with new zeal and energy in whatever we do so as to keep everything fresh, each day, every day.
So keep yourself fresh always, and stay tuned with the latest posts here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment